Head of Digital Strategy
To take on the role as Head of Digital Strategy, Western Bulk is looking for an ambitious person with solid digitalization experience and the skills and experience to work in the intersection of business, technology and organization.
This is a newly established role in Western Bulk, located at the head-quarters in Oslo. You will be responsible for driving the digital strategy within Western Bulk, ensuring that the company maintains a leading position in the industry as well as meeting the challenges and opportunities of tomorrow.
- Develop and implement a digital strategy for the company
- Ensure best practice use and sharing of information and insight throughout the organization
- Identify opportunities to use technology to streamline or improve processes
- Manage Western Bulk’s portfolio of business applications
- Use technology, analytics and insight about the market to develop new strategies and business opportunities
- Identify and establish strategic partnerships within the area of digitalization
Desired background and qualifications:
- 4-8 years of experience
- Higher relevant education, preferably within finance, science and/or technology
- Proven track record working with digitalization processes, from strategy to implementation
- Analytical mindset – ability to develop strategies based on insights from big data
- Self-driven and curious personality
- Experience from working with IT-systems, with a genuine interest in new technology and how to utilize this to create new business opportunities
- Solid business understanding and ability to work in the intersection between business, organization and technology
- Excellent communication skills, both in Norwegian and English. Ability to make complex strategies and new technology understandable for everyone in the organization, and help them realize benefits from this
- Experience within project- and change management
Please click here (external link to Ascender) to send your application and CV as soon as possible.
For any questions please contact Rebecca Skaarberg: 97 76 82 89 or Knut Grotli: 90 251 351